Business Development Manager
Shanghai, Shanghai, China - Audiokinetic Shanghai Technologies Co. Ltd.
Join our team and experience Audiokinetic!
Reporting to the Country Manager, China you will work closely with the technical sales team, and will support Audiokinetic’s sales and business development strategies for China.
You will work closely with the management team and the engineering team to provide forecasting, updates and opportunities for expansion and new business across diverse market segments.
This role is located in our Shanghai office and requires a high level of autonomy and business expertise.
What will you do?
The work involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets;
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence;
- Establish new business and maintain relationships with both major and independent game development studios and publishers;
- Partner with our global sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective customers;
- Collaborate and drive new and existing business contractual negotiations;
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders;
- Lead negotiations with stakeholders;
- Ensure that the company is aligned with market requirements and explore alternative markets that could benefit from the Audiokinetic Wwise technology;
- Understand current and future technology trends to continuously drive improvements to customer support programs;
- Guide and influence product development, sales strategies, marketing messages and tactics and distribution strategy to achieve desired target customer growth results, deeper customer relationships and enhanced customer experience;
- Compile comprehensive forecasting, identify creative business avenues, and provide detailed projections for new business opportunities;
- Monitor competitors and collaborate in reviewing and optimizing Audiokinetic’s offerings in light of competitor developments;
- Develop target market and segmentation plans to create an effective sales approach for the company within the territory of China;
- Lead with data-driven and evidence-based decision-making;
- Present actionable and insightful research, and support the management team in future business directions and decisions;
- Work well with a variety of different personalities and operate with sophisticated diplomacy.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field;
- Successful previous experience in sales and/or business development, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise;
- Proven ability to converse within different levels of an organization;
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- You possess a strong contact network within the gaming industry;
- Extensive domestic travel within the territory is required, international travel may be required as necessary.
COVID-19: the team is currently working completely remotely.
Why join the Audiokinetic team?
Audiokinetic is the leading provider of cross-platform audio solutions for interactive media and gaming, and sets new standards in interactive audio production for location-based entertainment, automotive, consumer electronics, and training simulation. A trusted and strategic partner to the world’s largest interactive media developers and OEMs, Audiokinetic has a long-established ecosystem of allies within the audio industry and amongst platform manufacturers. The company’s middleware solutions include the award-winning Wwise® and SoundSeed®, as well as Wwise Automotive™. Audiokinetic is headquartered in Montréal, QC, Canada, has subsidiaries in Tokyo, Japan, and Shanghai, China, as well as Product Experts in Europe and the USA. www.audiokinetic.com
We are looking for people who are passionate about interactive audio in games, virtual reality, and interactive experiences. We value creativity, curiosity, attention to details, teamwork, autonomy and initiative.
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of audio production, click the “Apply for this job” button to submit your application. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and effort and we sincerely value your time.
完成中国区总经理指派的任务，与技术销售团队紧密协作，积极贯彻 Audiokinetic 在华销售及商务拓展策略。
为何加入 Audiokinetic 团队？
Audiokinetic 是全球领先的互动媒体和游戏行业跨平台音频解决方案供应商，为线下实体场馆娱乐 (LBE)、汽车、消费电子和训练仿真行业树立了新的互动音频制作标准。经过多年的努力，Audiokinetic 与众多音频企业和平台制造商协力打造了一个庞大而成熟的生态系统，成为了全球顶级互动媒体开发商和 OEM 值得信赖的战略合作伙伴。公司研发的中间件解决方案包括屡获殊荣的 Wwise® 和 SoundSeed® 以及 Wwise Automotive™。Audiokinetic 总部位于加拿大蒙特利尔，在日本东京和中国上海均设有分公司，并在欧洲和美国派驻有产品专家。www.audiokinetic.com