Sales Development Representative (Consulting Mandate)
Seoul, Seoul, Korea, Republic of - Sales
Join our team and experience Audiokinetic!
Reporting to the Head of Developer Relations you will work closely with the technical sales team, you will support Audiokinetic’s sales and business development strategy for Korea. You will work closely with the management team and the engineering team to provide forecasting, updates and opportunities for expansion and new business across diverse market segments.
This role will be working remotely in Korea and requires a high level of autonomy and business expertise.
What will you do?
The work involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets;
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence;
- Establish new business and maintain relationships with both major and independent game development studios and publishers;
- Partner with our global sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective customers;
- Collaborate and drive new and existing business contractual negotiations;
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders;
- Lead negotiations with stakeholders;
- Ensure that the company is aligned with market requirements and explore alternative markets that could benefit from the Audiokinetic Wwise technology;
- Understand current and future technology trends to continuously drive improvements to customer support programs;
- Guide and influence product development, sales strategies, marketing messages and tactics and distribution strategy to achieve desired target customer growth results, deeper customer relationships and enhanced customer experience;
- Compile comprehensive forecasting, identify creative business avenues, and provide detailed projections for new business opportunities;
- Monitor competitors and collaborate in reviewing and optimizing Audiokinetic’s offerings in light of competitor developments;
- Develop target market and segmentation plans to create an effective sales approach for the company within the territory of Korea;
- Lead with data-driven and evidence-based decision-making;
- Present actionable and insightful research, and support the management team in future business directions and decisions;
- Work well with a variety of different personalities and operate with sophisticated diplomacy.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Successful previous experience in sales and/or business development in gaming, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise;
- Proven ability to converse within different levels of an organization;
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting;
- You possess a strong contact network within the gaming industry;
- Extensive domestic travel within the territory is required, international travel may be required as necessary.
Why join the Audiokinetic team?
Audiokinetic is the leading provider of cross-platform audio solutions for interactive media and gaming, and sets new standards in interactive audio production for location-based entertainment, automotive, consumer electronics, and training simulation. A trusted and strategic partner to the world’s largest interactive media developers and OEMs, Audiokinetic has a long-established ecosystem of allies within the audio industry and amongst platform manufacturers. The company’s middleware solutions include the award-winning Wwise® and SoundSeed®, as well as Wwise Automotive™. Audiokinetic is headquartered in Montréal, QC, Canada, has subsidiaries in Tokyo, Japan, and Shanghai, China, as well as Product Experts in Europe and the USA. www.audiokinetic.com
We are looking for people who are passionate about interactive audio in games, virtual reality, and interactive experiences. We value creativity, curiosity, attention to details, teamwork, autonomy and initiative.
If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of audio production, click the “Apply for this job” button to submit your application. We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and effort and we sincerely value your time.