A non-violent adaptation of the open-source first-person game Cube, this version features the Wwise Wwizard from the Wwise Adventure Game sample. Playing the Wwise Wwizard who collects potions and spells, you can also throw magical gems with your magic wand. This sample comes with C++ source code and a Wwise project, and can be used alongside the Wwise 101 and 201 certifications learning content. We have ensured that all the mechanisms in this modified Cube sample game remain the same, and have simply changed some audio assets, and renamed certain Objects and Events in the certifications’ content to align with the sample’s new non-violent theme.
Samples can be installed from the Wwise launcher.
Sample installation steps
- Click on the SAMPLES tab, then select Wwise.
- Samples are distributed for a specific version of Wwise.
- Select your Wwise version. If you have not installed Wwise yet, you can do so from the Wwise tab.
- Your samples will be displayed below the Versions box. If no samples are installed, click on the blue Modify Wwise <version number> button.
- From the left column labeled Packages, select Samples to expand the list of individual Samples available.
- Select the samples you wish to install.
- Click on the blue button labeled Modify at the bottom of the page.
- Your samples will start installing. After the installation process is complete, samples you have installed will be listed in SAMPLES tab.