Wwise SDK 2021.1.11
Windows and Windows UWP 2021.1.10
Microsoft DirectX®: DXSDK_Jun10 (9.29)
Note: Please make sure that the DirectX® SDK's environment variable DXSDK_DIR points to the proper directory if you have multiple versions of the SDK.
- Windows Software Development Kit, version 1809 (Visual Studio 2017+): 10.0.17763.0
- Windows Software Development Kit (Visual Studio 2015): 10.0.14393.795
The following sections list and describe the Windows and Windows UWP specific changes to Wwise between version 2021.1.9 and version 2021.1.10. For general release notes, please refer to Release Notes 2021.1.10
- WG-58768 Added support for Visual Studio 2022.
- WG-59862 Fixed: Audio glitches due to voice starvation are not accurately reported on System output devices when 3D Audio is not enabled.
- WG-60283 Fixed: Excessive logging when repeatedly trying and failing to initialize a Wwise Motion Output Device with a device ID of 0.