Dolby Atmos has reinvented how games are created and experienced, allowing developers everywhere to place each sound exactly where they want it to go, for a more realistic and immersive audio experience. By using spatial audio, the Dolby Atmos Mobile Gaming Plug-In helps you put your players into the world you work to build. By bringing height and incomparable dynamic range into the mix, the mechanics of game audio fall away. Your game audio is now only limited by your creativity.
Fully realize your creative vision
- With spatial or positional audio, Dolby Atmos places game audio all around the consumer. This opens up a whole new dimension for you to bring every detail to life for an intensified gaming experience
- Preserve the original sound quality of your audio assets; no need to compromise quality for mobile devices
- Give your gamers an extra spatial sense so they know exactly where their enemies are with pinpoint accuracy from either a built-in speaker or a headset
Single game mix
- The progressive 7.1.4, 5.1.2, and stereo down-mixes are generated intelligently and automatically, removing the time and cost needed to do each individually
Maintain equivalent experience across devices
- The large footprint of Dolby Atmos mobile devices ensures equivalent user experience
- Dolby Atmos is supported on select phones from Samsung, Apple, Oppo and Xiaomi. Please refer to the documentation downloaded with the plug-ins for more details on installation and configuration
- Seamlessly integrate Dolby Atmos into your audio design workflow. Flexibly designate sounds to be spatialized with Atmos and those that aren't
Versions & platforms
This plug-in is compatible with the following Wwise versions: 2017.1 to 2021.1
This plug-in runs on the following platforms.