arrow_right Table des matières
2013.1.3 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2013.1.2 and version 2013.1.3.
- Xbox One: updated to July XDK
- PS4: updated to SDK 1.0
- WG-23343 (Xbox One) Added support for WASAPI sink type, which is now the default.
- WG-23369 Added Make Up Gain control to Mixing Desk.
- WG-23245 (PS4) Fixed: CAkIOThread::Term() asserts when called twice.
- WG-23293 (Windows) Fixed: Sound engine could stop functioning when unplugging headphones while using XAudio2 device type.
- WG-23301 (iOS) Fixed: Assert in sink during sound engine termination.
- WG-23330 (Xbox 360) Fixed: Stuttering after abruptly stopping all game audio.
- WG-23339 Fixed: Positioning parameters bound to RTPC on Auxiliary busses are not properly updated during playback.
- WG-23371 (3DS, Wii, Wii U) Fixed: Crash when reading loudness normalization from ADPCM files that have markers with odd-length names.
- WG-23377 Fixed: RTPC between 2D and 3D positioning doesn't work in override hierarchy.
- WG-23379 Fixed: various crashes when running out of memory in Lower Default Pool while creating a voice.