arrow_right Table des matières
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2015.1.1 and version 2015.1.2.
- WASAPI can now be selected in the Audio System combo of the Authoring User Preferences.
- Loose media files to be used with the PrepareEvent API can now be added to file packages. To support loose media files, package projects that have been built with previous versions of the File Packager will have to be migrated using the File Packager app. Please make sure that SoundBanksInfo.xml has been gererated with Wwise 2015.1 or newer before loading SoundBanksInfo.xml or migrating package projects. Attempting to load older versions of SoundBanksInfo.xml in the File Packager will fail and result in an error message.
- WG-28130 WwiseCLI now loads plug-in DLLs on-demand when generating SoundBanks.
- WG-28210 Slightly reduced per-game-object CPU overhead at each audio frame where no game update has occurred.
- WG-27694 Fixed: Aux send signal not filtered if dry signal path is below volume threshold.
- WG-27811 Fixed: (Linux) crash when loading/unloading a bank while connected to Wwise Authoring.
- WG-28036 Fixed: Crash when loading a project with no platforms.
- WG-28087 Fixed: Crash when shutting down the sound engine if modulators are chained to other modulators.
- WG-28113 Fixed: (XBox360) Compiling Vorbis library from code is broken on Xbox 360.
- WG-28123 Fixed: (Android) Crash after Java Garbage Collector pass and application switch.
- WG-28133 Fixed: Actor-mixer volume doesn't change Motion volume.
- WG-28148 Fixed: Crossfade transitions will kill voices before they start when virtual behavior is set to kill voice.
- WG-28173 Fixed: Using dummy sink as main output leads to a deadlock.
- WG-28180 Fixed: Rare crash in Wwise Authoring when converting files to an unsupported conversion format.
- WG-28186 Fixed: User Preferences: Output Buffer Count not persisted.
- WG-28203 Fixed: Speaker matrix callback from bus is not called if registered after bus has started playing.
- WG-28228 Fixed: WwiseCLI uses a GUI message box to report audio file cache errors.
- WG-28252 Fixed: Unlikely Vorbis crash with looping+sample accurate+virtual on start.
- WG-28261 Fixed: Random/uninitialized bytes written in ATRAC9 file header padding.
- WG-28271 Fixed: Some media items are wrongly reported as referenced by a bank in SoundBanksInfo.xml, if a structure has been excluded.
- WG-28280 Fixed: Streamed sounds with normalization data that are in included in multiple bank can crash when bank is unloaded.
- WG-28285 Fixed: The Init bank will not be regenerated and will be reported as up to date if changes are made to a State group's default or custom transition time.