Table des matières
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.2.7 and version 2017.2.8. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2017.2.x versions.
- Magic Leap Upgraded SDK to version 0.16.0.
- Mac: Minimum target macOS version is now 10.9 Mavericks.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.1.17133.2020 (April 2018).
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 5.508.041.
- WG-37837 (WAAPI) Allowed import functions to now specify if imported files should be automatically added to source control.
WG-39152 (WAAPI) Added the return option
audioSource:languagefor object queries.
- WG-39085 (Xbox One) Removed validation code in ShapeXma functions, for non-Debug configurations.
- WG-31497 Fixed: Wwise Remote Connect dialog does not display all applications when running on a machine with multiple network adapters.
- WG-38280 Fixed: Unlinked properties will stay unlinked after loading a Preset that has linked properties.
- WG-38734 Fixed: Crash when playing an empty Event via SoundFrame.
- WG-38849 Fixed: Crash when deleting music clip while playing parent music segment.
- WG-39078 Fixed: (iOS) Rare assert when interrupting the sink.
WG-39089 Fixed: Rare crash in
CAkActiveParentwhen banks are not all in sync.
- WG-39096 Fixed: Enabling Include parents and busses in the Capture Log Filter can lead to a crash.
- WG-39098 Fixed: User-Defined Auxiliary Send override for a child of a Blend Container has no effect if the child's auxiliary sends are not defined.
- WG-39131 Fixed: When watching a game object by name, if the watched object's name is a substring of another game object, the other object may also appear in the 3D Game Object Viewer.
- WG-39168 Fixed: Deleting multiple sounds in a Switch Container can lead to a crash if a sound in the container is displayed in the Source Editor.
- WG-39229 Fixed: Cannot reorder Switch and State Groups in the Dialogue Event Editor and Music Switch Container Association Editor.
GetPS4OutputHandledo not wait for sound engine startup, returning default values.
- WG-39279 Fixed: Freeze on Tab Delimited Import when importing a file on the root.
- WG-39286 Fixed: (Android) Rare crash at game startup on Android P.
WG-39312 Fixed: Infinite loop in
CAkListener::ComputeSpeakerMatrix3Dwhen passing volume offsets to
SetListenerSpatializationand using ambisonics.
- WG-39407 Fixed: Failure to find Wwise files through reparse points, when generating files such as SoundBanks and WEMs.
- WG-39441 Fixed: (Windows) Motion is attenuated on Xbox One controllers.
- WG-39467 Fixed: The MS Spatial sink plug-in can crash when running low on memory.
- WG-39474 Fixed: (Windows) Possible audio glitches when using the WASAPI audio sink on Windows when the Windows Playback Device Settings is set to a high resolution frequency (192 kHz) on some hardware.
- WG-39498 Fixed: Crash in XAudio2 when switching project in Wwise Authoring.
WG-39509 Fixed: Filling
AkInitSetting.settingMainOutput.audioDeviceSharesetdoesn't switch the master Audio Bus to the specified device.
- WG-39515 Fixed: Rare crash with Delay line management in Reflect.
- WG-39523 Fixed: Initial Delay not loaded by Presets.
- WG-39529 Fixed: Rare crash on start-up when no output devices are ready.
WG-39541 Fixed: Calling
StopPlayingID()on one of multiple game objects playing the same Switch Container clears the Switch history for the other game objects.
WG-39544 Fixed: Calling function
SetRPTCValueByPlayingIDignores Playing ID if a transition time is specified.
- WG-39624 Fixed: The Wwise Effect Editor is not updated when a new mixer plug-in is selected for a bus.
- WG-39627 Fixed: Crash when opening a project which has a Switch Container with an unresolved Switch Group.
- WG-39678 Fixed: Long AkRecorder filepaths are truncated.
- WG-39745 Fixed: Glitches when ramping up or down the LPF parameter on devices with a 44,100 Hz sample rate.
WG-39783 Fixed: Timing issue with
GetSpeakerAngles(). If called too closely to
LoadBank("Init.bnk"), it could fail.
WG-39846 Fixed: Connecting the Wwise Profiler to a game resets the Audio Device set in
- WG-39932 Fixed: Crash in MS Spatial Audio Sink when audio hardware devices are disabled.
- See also: