Table des matières
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
What's New in 2010.1.2?
2010.1.2 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2010.1.1 and version 2010.1.2.
- WG-17817 Effect with tails have a different behavior when RTPC is applied on parameters which affect the tail length. Previously the tail was reset every time these parameters was changed (busses could thus never stop if the game keeps posting parameter changes) while now the maximum tail length is always used and the tail simply continues when new parameters are encountered.
- WG-16984 Fixed: pausing a sound in the exact same frame that it is resumes can cause the sound to stop when there is no transition time.
- WG-17651 Fixed: AkManualEvent.h on the mac platform – improved synchronization mechanism to prevent deadlocks.
- WG-17666 Fixed: occasional volume spikes with 3D user-defined sounds.
- WG-17669 Fixed: crash when playing an inaudible sample-accurate container containing children with both 'kill voice' and 'from elapsed time' under-threshold behavior.
- WG-17709 Fixed: memory corruption & crash with Motion Generator in "initially under threshold" case.
- WG-17813 Fixed: deadlock possibility when the message queue gets overcrowded.
- WG-17834 Fixed: possible error in computation of the busses volumes when multiple busses are processing effects on the same voice.
- WG-17841 Fixed: sounds and segments do not go back to full volume after pausing and resuming with fade-in (by 0.4 dB).
- WG-17845 Fixed: in rare situations where there is much more IO memory requirements than there is memory available, the IO thread may keep on spinning for a while. This is mostly noticeable on the Wii where it can hang the whole system.
- WG-17865 Fixed: suboptimal behavior with transition reversals in interactive music.
- WG-17867 Fixed: bypass of effects in the actor-mixer hierarchy would sometimes be ignored in the Release build.