Table des matières
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
What's New in 2010.3.1?
2010.3.1 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2010.3 and version 2010.3.1.
- WG-18258 Sounbank content files can now be exported in Unicode so that Japanese and other non-ANSI characters are exported properly (new option in Project Settings > SoundBanks).
- WG-18596 Fixed: Vorbis prefetch data size stored in banks (for zero-latency) is 4 times larger than the value indicated in the authoring tool (regression in 2010.3).
- WG-18602 Fixed: Assert or never-ending voice when Break action occurs on a streamed Vorbis source at a very specific timing.
- WG-18621 Fixed: Project Settings > SoundBanks: "Generate max attenuation info for events" is disabled when "Generate SoundBank content files" is unchecked.
- WG-18357 Fixed: SoundBank content files are badly formatted if exported "Notes" contain line breaks or tabs.