Table des matières
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2016.1.3 and version 2016.2. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
- VITA SDK: Updated SDK to 3.570
- Removed support for 3DS
- Removed support for Windows Store App 8.0 and 8.1 (Metro_vc110, Metro_vc120)
- Removed support for Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1
- Removed support for Visual Studio 2008
- WG-21424 Added Blend Container Continuous Mode.
WG-29945 Added the capability to preview the size an object will take up in a SoundBank, without generating a bank. In the object property settings, the user can choose 4 new columns for the list-view: Object Size, Structure Size, Media Size, and Total Size.
- Object Size: The size of the meta-data for the object.
- Structure Size: The size of the meta-data for the object and all of its children.
- Media Size: The size of the converted audio file.
- Total Size: The combined meta-data and file size. Amounts to Structure Size + Media Size.
- WG-30342 Added capacity to stack up limiters in the same hierarchy for a more natural use of Playback Limit.
- WG-30392 Added "fast path" option for Android sink to reduce thread priority issues and stuttering in Controlling Latency on Android.
- WG-30489 Added "Bypass properties" play option in Wwise Authoring. Press Shift+Spacebar or Shift+Left click on the Play button.
- WG-30956 Revamped McDSP UI.
- WG-31022 Added support for inputting side stereo width on Convolution Reverb.
WG-31206 Improved editing, live or via the API, of a bus's channel configuration.
AK::SoundEngine::SetBusConfig()now reacts instantly, instead of the next time the bus is instantiated. However, it forces the re-initialization of the whole mix graph, including Bus Effects.
Refer to New Features Overview 2016.2 for more new features and details.
WG-30183 New function exposed in IAkSourcePluginContext Interface allowing to access the cookie that was provided to the associated call to
WG-30616 Added access to internal audio node ID to all kinds of plugins, via
AK::SoundEngine::DynamicDialogue::ResolveDialogueEventhas a new callback, allowing the client to accept or reject candidate selections based on custom criteria.
AK::SoundEngine::DynamicDialogue::GetDialogueEventCustomPropertyValuefunction allows access to custom properties on dialogue events.
AK::SoundEngine::DynamicDialogue::GetPlayingItemfunction returns information on the currently playing item.
AK::SoundEngine::DynamicDialogue::GetPauseTimesfunction allows game to know precisely how much time was spent while a dynamic sequence was paused.
- Added playing ID, game object and audio node ID parameters to
AK::SoundEngine::GetBufferTickfunction allows game to keep track of audio output buffers for timing purposes.
AK::SoundEngine::SetContainerHistoryfunctions allow to take a snapshot of the Random and Sequence Container states and reload it in a subsequent session.
- WG-30939 (iOS 10.0 and macOS Sierra [10.12]) Removed explicit references to deprecated OSAtomic functions in the public API.
- WG-30995 (PS4) SCE Audio3d Passthrough mode now takes precedence over Bypass mode.
- WG-31009 Wwise Authoring: "Listener Data" and "Output Data" are now enabled by default in the monitoring option (for new users only, existing users keep their current preferences).
- WG-31021 Changed Center and LFE channels' weighting for convolution downmix, making it constant power. The result is now similar to that of RoomVerb. In 5.1 configurations, a 0 dB input level for Center is equivalent to -6 dB in the previous version. The resulting level of a stereo convolution with a mono impulse response had twice the power of a stereo convolution with a stereo impulse response. The former has been fixed, and is thus 3 dB quieter than the previous version.
- WG-31196 Convolution Reverb downmixes input signal to mono unless otherwise set using the new Input Spread control.
- WG-30314 (PS4) Deprecated the SCE Audio3d Global Settings plugin. The feature was moved in the SCE Audio3d Bed Output plugin.
- WG-24302 Fixed: Possible migration issue on large projects.
- WG-30210 Fixed: (Android) Bluetooth connection is often causing audio discontinuities. See details in Controlling Latency on Android.
- WG-30901 Fixed: Crash in XInput DLL handling in the rumble plug-in.
- WG-30971 Fixed: (Vita hardware) Effect plug-ins are not registered.
- WG-30984 Fixed: Rumble receives all audio signals after a device change, and rumbles indefinitely.
- WG-30986 Fixed: Sounds may not be routed properly to an Auxiliary Bus when a Blend Container is involved.
- WG-30992 Fixed: (PS4) Master Audio Bus volume ignored with SCE Audio3d Bed Output audio device.
- WG-31037 Fixed: Objects with a non-zero initial delay can escape the Stop behavior in Continuous Blend.
- WG-31093 Fixed: Memory corruption possible in Harmonizer and TimeStretch.
- WG-31106 Fixed: Plug-in DLL errors don't show up.
- WG-31161 Fixed: Useless error log Audiokinetic Wwise: Unable to create XAudio2 mastering voice.
- WG-31230 Fixed: Possible crash when using trigger rate containers with many levels of continuous containers under it.
WG-31268 Fixed: Hang in
CAkSpeakerPan::GetSpeakerVolumeswhen routing a 3D sound with an anonymous channel configuration into a bus with a standard channel configuration.
- WG-31435 Fixed: Project load 'finalizing' stage takes much longer on large projects (since version 2016.1.2).
- WG-31428 Fixed: Incremental SoundBank generation does not work when the Use SoundBank Names option is cleared in the SoundBanks settings.
- WG-31440 Fixed: (Windows) Using XAudio2.7 on Windows 10 can be problematic, even if other middleware have loaded it.
- WG-31476 Fixed: Playback is broken in the Wwise Wave Viewer tool.
WG-31524 Fixed: Possible Crash in
- See also
New Features Overview 2016.2