Table des matières
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.1.2 and version 2017.1.3. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
- PS4 SDK: PS4 VSI integration minimal support is now Visual Studio 2015.
- WG-34958 Faders and sliders now only react to mouse wheel when they have keyboard focus.
- WG-32997 Fixed: Cannot import voice asset for languages if using right-click for import.
- WG-34477 Fixed: (WAAPI) object.childAdded and childRemoved with shortid in options causes Assert.
- WG-34648 Fixed: Possible crash in CAkLimiter::Remove() when running out of memory.
- WG-34701 Fixed: Crash in convolution reverb when pipeline buffer size is not a power of 2.
- WG-34728 Fixed: Crash after unregistering a listener game object.
- WG-34733 Fixed: Reflect Mute/Solo not pushed to game if changed while disconnected.
- WG-34734 Fixed: Crash when exiting while monitoring the Reflect plug-in
- WG-34753 Fixed: Memory for switch values not cleaned up when unregistering a game object.
- WG-34818 Fixed: "Save Log" only allows .prof save if Capture Log view was already open at capture start.
- WG-34828 Fixed: Assert when closing Wwise after platform change.
- WG-34870 Fixed: Game Object names not present in .prof session captured after initial connection.
- WG-34884 Fixed: Crash when using a combination of user-defined positioning with Follow Listener Orientation unchecked and game defined sends with an unspecified listener.
- WG-34885 Fixed: Index list doesn't show up in Control Surface Bindings groups.
- WG-34915 Fixed: Rare and benign assert in Wwise Reflect.
- WG-34973 Fixed: Memory leak in motion on PS4.
- WG-35004 Fixed: States on busses cause random bank changes.
WG-35020 Fixed: Crash when using
PrepareMediawith Vorbis data.
- WG-35086 Fixed: iOS 11: AAC decoder failure.
- WG-35098 Fixed: Reflect crash when remote connecting on Android.
- See also