Table des matières
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2018.1.7 and version 2018.1.8. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2018.1.x versions.
|Note: Plug-in Developers This version of Wwise supports plug-ins built with Wwise 2018.1. For plug-ins built with older versions of Wwise, developers must recompile and repackage them with a compatible version.|
- Linux: Updated toolchain to Clang 3.8.
- Lumin: Updated to SDK 0.19.
- Mac, iOS, tvOS: Updated to Xcode 10.1.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 7.4.0.
- Windows: Visual Studio 2017 updated to version 15.9.12.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5046 (July 2018 qfe4).
- WG-40466 Fixed: (Switch) Wwise Motion plug-in crash on device disconnection.
- WG-40521 Fixed: Crash when disconnecting an ASIO device while an ASIO source is playing.
- WG-41214 Fixed: Crash in the Transport Control when closing Wwise authoring.
- WG-41796 Fixed: Opus incorrectly converts 1.1 channel source to stereo under certain conditions.
- WG-42525 Fixed: (macOS) Audio loss when another application acquires Bluetooth audio input.
- WG-42716 Fixed: Possible crash when playing a sample-accurate hierarchy containing containers with trigger-rate transitions.
- WG-42807 Fixed: Advanced Profiler Voices Graph is unnecessarily wide.
- WG-42813 Fixed: Crash when moving RTPC cursor in Transport or Soundcaster.
- WG-42858 Fixed: In some Spatial Audio error messages, game objects IDs are truncated to 32 bits.
- WG-42860 Fixed: Opus audio conversion temporary cached files accumulated over interrupted conversion sessions.
- WG-42866 Fixed: SoundbanksInfo.xml erroneously reports a maximum Attenuation Distance on Events that contain both 2D and 3D attenuated sounds.
- WG-42908 Fixed: Possible crash in release builds using 3D Automation with trigger rate Random Containers.
- WG-43025 Fixed: Microsoft Spatial Sound Platform output plug-in causes audio crackling if output device is not configured to be 48 kHz.
- WG-43083 Fixed: For a continuous Blend Container where a sound was active in multiple zones of the same Blend Track, the sound was also considered active in between the zones.
WG-43146 Fixed: Microsoft Spatial Sound Platform Output plugin caused audio crackling if audio thread was not pumped at a regular rate.
Fixed: Audio from Microsoft Spatial Sound Platform Output plugin was not routed to the correct output device.
- WG-43149 Fixed: Crash when connecting to a game during playback of a Random Container with trigger rate and 3D paths enabled.
- WG-43155 Fixed: (Linux) DSP plug-ins registration issue.
- WG-43230 Fixed: (PS4) Deadlock in the SCE Audio 3D Object Panner plug-in.
- WG-43238 Fixed: Custom Attenuation loses its owner (Used By field in the Attenuation Editor).
- WG-43271 Fixed: Division by zero in Crankcase REV causing an infinite loop.
- WG-43350 Fixed: Rendered Effects are instanced in the sound engine when Wwise is connected.
- WG-43412 Fixed: Effects were not rendered if there was a State Group controlling either the Bypass Effect x or Bypass All, or one of the Effect's properties.
WG-43440 Fixed: The "None" part of a Path in an Interactive Music Switch Container is incorrectly interpreted as a wildcard ("*").
Note: Important note: SoundBanks must be re-generated to fix the issue.
- WG-43459 Fixed: Occasional crash when editing events that contain Post Event actions.
- WG-43496 Fixed: Assert when adding or removing output devices.
- WG-43550 Fixed: Some UI elements were not updating on changes of State Group assignment.
- See also