Table des matières
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2018.1.8 and version 2018.1.9. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2018.1.x versions.
|Note: Plug-in Developers This version of Wwise supports plug-ins built with Wwise 2018.1. For plug-ins built with older versions of Wwise, developers must recompile and repackage them with a compatible version.|
- Lumin SDK: Updated SDK to 0.22.0.
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 6.508.031.
- Stadia SDK: Added SDK 1.34.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 8.3.0.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5049 (July 2018 QEF5).
- WG-43522 (Linux) PulseAudio is now the default System Sink on Linux.
- WG-44662 Added preliminary support for Stadia.
- WG-43686 Fixed: Performance issue in the Master Mixer view when connecting to a game with a large bus hierarchy.
- WG-44270 Small performance fix for ADPCM on Switch and older ARM CPUs.
- WG-44336 Behavior Change: Following the fix of WG-14711, we removed a legacy behavior where the music bar and beat notifications were sometimes sending an extra notification near the end of a segment. In consequence, any workaround implemented by a game to handle this situation should be reverted.
- WG-14711 Fixed: Music sync callbacks can trigger an extra illegal beat at the end of a bar with certain BPM values.
- WG-37311 Fixed: Possible crash when calling AK::SoundEngine::RegisterBusMeteringCallback from the game thread.
- WG-42340 Fixed: Soundbanks containing CrankCaseAudio REV data were sometimes not binary identical at each generation. Fixed: Overall stability fixes.
- WG-42488 Fixed: (UWP) Gamepad vibration would persist for several seconds after Motion output was removed.
- WG-43113 Fixed: Crash when loading project with invalid Music Switch Container or Dialogue Event arguments.
- WG-43336 Fixed: Rare crash while generating banks.
- WG-43438 Fixed: Plug-ins generated with wp.py cannot build when located on a different drive than WWISEROOT%.
- WG-43480 Fixed: Severe delay when connecting to a game with a large bus hierarchy.
- WG-43586 Fixed: Project change notifications are not always shown when doing file operations outside of Wwise.
- WG-43814 Fixed: Wrong application of static values in-game on Exclusive RTPCs upon Wwise connection.
- WG-43832 Fixed: Crash when initializing sound engine in 5.1 and 7.1 on Android.
- WG-44023 Fixed: AK_ENABLE_ASSERTS not defined in some Sound Engine solutions for Windows.
- WG-44057 Custom Command files now have versions.
- WG-44110 Fixed: (Linux) PulseAudio sink plug-in may be initialized with non-optimal buffer attributes.
- WG-44160 Fixed: Wwise freeze/crash when right-clicking on the Target field of a Post Event Action.
- WG-44194 Fixed: Crash in Dynamic Dialogue editor when selecting "Remove Path(s)" context menu option with nothing selected.
- WG-44234 Fixed: Rare crash on nullptr access when performing an undo action on a Sound SFX object.
- WG-44267 Fixed: (Android) Crash when initializing the sound engine with an unsupported speaker setup.
- WG-44280 Fixed: Migration of very large Work Unit files (over 10,000,000 XML node objects in the file) was potentially causing incomplete projects.
- WG-44541 Fixed: Failure to write converted files for concurrent instances.
- WG-44544 Fixed: Opening a new Multi Editor window does not always update or disable properties correctly.
- WG-44566 Fixed: Crash on NSW when changing primary output device, or some scenarios involving a temporary loss of audio hardware.
- WG-44700 Fixed: Possible audio glitch when using EQ on multichannel files.
- See also