Table des matières
Wwise Unity Integration Documentation
Release Notes - Wwise Unity Integration 2013.2.8
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2013.2.8, new Wwise-Unity integration tools, additional documentation, and bug fixes.
- A simpler setup flow for new projects (see Installing or Upgrading the Integration in a Unity Project)
- Easier Wwise project access with the Wwise Picker (see Wwise Picker)
- New and improved Unity components to wrap common audio tasks (see Using the Wwise Unity Integration)
- Wwise-Unity Integration documentation merged and cross-referenced with Wwise SDK documentation (this file!)
- Wwise SDK: 2013.2.8
- Unity: 4.x
- Mac OS X (10.6 and above)
- PS Vita
- Windows 8 (Metro)
- Windows Store App on Intel devices and ARM tablets
- Windows Phone 8.0
- Xbox One
- Added the support for the Xbox One platform.
- Added the support for the PS4 platform.
- Added the support for the Linux platform.
* Unity Integration for Linux is supported in Wwise 2013.2.8 Linux BETA.
- Added the support for the Windows Phone 8.0 platform.
- Multi-architecture Windows and Metro plug-ins are now installed into their designated folders and no longer need to be switched using Unity's Scripting Define Symbol feature.
- Removed the feature for rebuilding the Integration from Unity Editor menu for simplicity.
- Separated the ready-to-use Integration from the source code.
- Upgraded Windows IDE solution from Visual Studio 2008 to 2010.
- Updated the designated platform folders for Windows and Metro.
Generated on Thu Jan 23 2020 10:26:13 for Wwise Unity Integration Documentation by 1.8.15