Table des matières
This release delivers the Wwise SDK update for Wwise 2017.2.1. The Wwise Unity integration documentation is also now available in Chinese.
- Wwise SDK: 2017.2.1
- Unity: Unity 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, and 2017.3 (Personal or Pro).
Note: Important note: This integration has not been tested on Unity 4. Platforms: Wwise Unity Integration tested on: Android
Unity 2017.3.0f3 UWP (Universal Windows Platform) Unity 2017.3.0p3 Switch Unity for Nintendo Switch 3.1.2 (Unity 5.6.4 with NintendoSDK 3.5.2)
- WG-34267: Placed the members of Wwise_IDs.cs within the AK namespace and prefixed class names with "Ak".
WG-35301: Changed Event selector to automatically display in inspector when
AkEventSectionis added to Timeline track.
AkRoomPortalinspector update the front and back rooms in real time.
WG-36086: Added public functions to
AkRoomPortalto update the front and back rooms.
NullReferenceExceptionwhen migrating from 2016.2.4.
- WG-36125: Fixed compatibility with Unity 5.5.
WG-36144: Fully specified
System.IO.Pathin Wwise C# script to avoid potential conflicts.
- WG-36219: Fixed drag and drop from the Wwise Picker under Unity 2017.3.
- WG-36356: Exposed monitoring pool size and queue size in AkInitializer inspector.
- WG-36413: Fixed crash when having more than one portal from one room to the other.
Generated on Wed Sep 18 17:38:57 2019 for Wwise Unity Integration by 1.6.3