AudioRain is a synthesizer dedicated to creating rain sounds. The synthesizer is based on procedural audio technology which allows full control of dynamic sound evolution in real-time. It comes with 60 carefully crafted presets for efficient rain scene creation.
The rain sound is modeled by four modules
- Rumble synthesizes the drops ensemble when they hit a hard surface.
- Shower synthesizes the background sound of the rain.
- Liquid One synthesizes the distinguishable drops when they hit softer surfaces such as a puddle.
- Liquid Two also synthesizes liquid sound complementary to Liquid One, and their global behaviours are governed by the global rain strength. All the parameters are RTPC compatible that gives the full power for real-time sound shaping.
Simply load the plugin and select the preset you need - the job is almost done. The factory presets cover various scenarios from raindrops to shower, all available within a simple click.
With all the parameters compatible to RTPC, you get the total control of the sound.
Works perfectly with AudioWind as a complete solution to create dynamic weather sound scenes.
Flexible Bus Layout
Thanks to its procedural nature, AudioRain is flexible for painless project change and adaptation. It also allows audio integration at an early stage and fast porting to various platforms.
Tarification pour les jeux
- Première plateforme
- Plateforme supplémentaire (chacune)
- Professionnel (niveau A)
- Professionnel (niveau B)
- Premium (niveau C)
Versions et plateformes
Ce plugiciel est compatible avec les versions de Wwise suivantes : 2018.1.0 ou ultérieure
Ce plugiciel peut être exécuté sur les plateformes suivantes.