Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
次のセクションでは、Wwiseバージョン2007.4とバージョン2008.1.2の間での変更点を挙げ、説明します。 Changes between 2008.1.1 and 2008.1.2 are shown in italic.
- WG-9320: Several changes made to the plug-in API: AK::IAkEffectPluginContext::GetBypass() method removed. AK::IAkEffectPluginContext::GetProcessLFE() method removed. AK::IAkPlugin::Execute() method changed signature. AK::IAkPlugin::ProcessDone() method removed (was present for PS3 platform only)
- WG-8202: AK::SoundEngine::Wii::ActivateRemoteSpeakers function prototype changed. AK::SoundEngine::Wii::ActivateRemoteSpeakers now returns an error code and this error code must be checked by the game.
- WG-9885: Functions have been added/modified in the SDK API. AK::SoundEngine::StopAll() now takes an optional parameter allowing you to stop only the specified game object. AK::SoundEngine::StopPlayingID() was added to the SDK. This function allows you to stop the playback that was initiated by a specific call to post event.
- WG-10578: Added AkPlatformInitSettings::threadMonitor to allow user changes to monitoring thread properties.
- Number of effect slots on a voice, mix bus and master control bus has been increased from 1 to 4.
- Switch and Random-Sequence containers are now supported as parents of the Blend container.
- WG-8774: Fixed notifications when loading a bank while simultaneously doing an async unload of the same bank.
- Matrix Reverb processing optimized on the PC and XBox360 platforms.
- Switched to the Tremor codebase for Vorbis decoding on PC, which uses less memory.
- WG-9471: Fixed crash on AK::SoundEngine::Term() while state transitions are still occuring.
- WG-9459: Fixed C90 compiler warning on PS3 in Wwise_IDs.h
- WG-9423: Wwise now reports an error when a file is not written on disk due to read-only access during SoundBank generation.
- WG-9304: Improved responsiveness of the Game Object Explorer window when connecting to a game.
- WG-9007: Better sorting of the information in the profiler tabs.
- WG-8475: Limit on the number of children of a Random-Sequence container has increased from 128 to 65535.
- WG-8297: Fixed: Unused Wii-motes speaker emits a hiss sound when a sound is played on another Wii-mote speaker.
- WG-9387: Add include <malloc.h> to AkFilePackagerLUT.cpp
- WG-9342: Add Wwise Object Path for Events and Dialogue Events in SoundBank Contents File
- WG-8298: Fixed: BIQUAD and LPF effects cannot be applied on sound already playing on the Wii-mote speaker.
- WG-9466: Fixed: Wii build: warning identifier expected in AkTypes.h (2 places)
- WG-9394: Fixed: missing exports for AK::SoundEngine::Query methods in AkAudioEngineDLL.dll
- Fixed: AK_PS3 define used without being defined in AkPlatformFuncs.h
- WG-9891: Fixed: Wwise crashes when saving the project after deleting an effect.
- WG-9892: Fixed: A Soundbank that contains no voices may be tagged as "Mixed" and be generated in the language-specific folder.
- WG-9893: Fixed: Blend container with multiple children within a sequence or random container may ignore trigger rate.
- WG-9896: Fixed: Sound engine crashes when trying to log an Insufficient Memory error after Monitor was term()ed.
- WG-9897: Fixed: Interactive music crash when deleting any to any transition.
- WG-9899: Fixed: Random-sequence container with trigger transitions : Invalid rate.
- WG-9901: Fixed: SDK Doumentation :The initialization snippet of the default Stream Mgr should include AkStreamMgrModule.h.
- WG-9902: Fixed: Random source starvation on Wii when playing ADPCM looping sounds.
- WG-9904: Fixed: Sporadic crash in music engine, generally when a State change is pending.
- WG-9905: Fixed: Music engine : Fade offset not set in MusicSwitchCntr when using a play action with a fade, and starting state points to nothing.
- WG-9906: Fixed: InteractiveMusic Content Still present after terming the music engine (assert + crash on exit).
- WG-9529: Fixed: Crash when converting an XMA file.
- WG-10299: Extensive rework of Wii playback system – lots of fixes.
- WG-10573: Fixed: Source Starvation when using Vorbis with certain settings.
- WG-10578: Fixed: Monitoring freezes Wii game when Sound Engine is under stress.
- WG-10795: Fixed: Sounds may not play, with the reason specified: Priority was too low, in situations where the maximum number of instances was not yet reached.
- WG-10796: Fixed: Assert and crash when playing back interactive music on the Wii.