Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
2010.1.1 is a patch release. Audiokinetic decided to go with full installers instead of zip files to reduce frequent manipulation errors. 次のセクションでは、Wwiseバージョン2010.1とバージョン2010.1.1の間での変更点を挙げ、説明します。
- WG-17601 Upgrade to PS3 SDK 330.001
- WG-17451 Fixed: Generated soundbanks can be different every time when objects have multiple RTPCs
- WG-17464 Fixed: Generated soundbanks can be different every time when using Interactive Music playlists
- WG-17483 Fixed: UnloadBank Async would sometimes not call the completion callback.
- WG-17487 Fixed: Attenuation of children not working when parent actor-mixer is not included in soundbank
- WG-17516 Fixed: Stream profile data not displayed properly in the Streaming tab of the Wwise profiler when using more than one I/O device.
- WG-17523 Fixed: Seek on segment commands are not properly released when terminating the sound engine.
- WG-17527 Fixed: ASSERT and crash when posting an event with two separate play actions on music object, with the AK_EnableGetMusicPlayPosition flag.
- WG-17583 Fixed: Fixed a possible glitch that can occur at the end of the lifespan of a RoomVerb effect (environmental or else)
- WG-17584 Fixed: Fixed a possible glitch that can occur notably when a RoomVerb effect on an effect chain on a mix bus (or master mix bus) where there is an effect with a tail following. Most often encountered when pausing some sounds making effects enter their FX tail state on mixing busses.
- WG-17585 Fixed: Performance drop using RoomVerb on PS3 and XBox360
- WG-17590 Fixed: All mixing session objects (including Actor-Mixer and Busses) are now loaded correctly and send modifications to remote games.
- WG-17612 Fixed: Wave file with unknown meta data chunk greater than 64 KB fails to play as "original" in the authoring tool.