Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
2010.1.3 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2010.1.2 and version 2010.1.3.
- WG-17920 In the Positioning tab of the Property Editor, a hierarchical menu is now used to select an Attenuation.
- WG-17986 Added separate source starvation notification for XMA decoder.
- WG-17610 Fixed: Errors about invalid events were displayed when generating banks in cases where there was actually no error.
- WG-17913 Fixed: PS3 Vorbis decoder crashes on packet header corruption.
- WG-17952 Fixed: Inoffensive assert "in_pBranchItem->CanRestoreChainPlayback()".
- WG-17972 Fixed: Possible memory leak on the Wii when spawning multiple Environmental effects.
- WG-18069 Fixed: Very rare crash or assert (First() && First()>IsSegment() && First()>SyncTime() == 0) while performing a music transition in a particular scenario.
- WG-18087 Fixed: Crash when adding a player motion device while playing a 3d Game Defined motion object.
- WG-18098 Fixed: Rare crash in CAkMusicCtx::OnStopped().
- WG-18139 Fixed: DirectInput controller that doesn't support rumble could lead to a crash.