Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
2010.3.3 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2010.3.2 and version 2010.3.3.
- WG-19025 Xbox 360: Update to XDK February 2011 (20500).
- WG-18764 Fixed: while connected to a game, clicking a music object stops the music in the game.
- WG-18767 Fixed: possible race condition when generating banks with several convolution reverb sharesets, leading to error in bank generation or inconsistent playback behavior.
- WG-18772 Fixed: rare crash when converting audio files on a multiple core CPU.
- WG-18793 Fixed: crash in the Capture Log when selecting specific filtering options.
- WG-18796 Fixed: notifications messages such as SetSwitch may not appear in the capture log in some scenarios.
- WG-18869 Fixed: stream manager's scheduler may perform I/O for streams that already reached their target buffering; unwanted transfers occur when stopping other streams.
- WG-18964 Fixed: Bus randomly stay blocked in ducked state when the ducking bus is explicitely stopped during the recovery time.
- WG-18965 Fixed: potential DMA failure on PS3 with corrupted streamed vorbis sources.
- WG-18992 Fixed: rare crash with volume fades while ducking and mixing under low-memory conditions.