Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
2011.2.1 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2011.2 and version 2011.2.1.
- 3DS: updated to CTR-SDK 2.4.0
- Vita: updated to SDK 1.0
- WG-19804 Fixed: Crash in Vorbis decoder when using very high quality settings on PS3.
- WG-19823 Fixed: When a property fades is interrupted by a pause action, it may take a lot of time to restart after it is resumed.
- WG-19843 Fixed: Possible memory overrun when calling QueryAudioObjectIDs().
- WG-19844 Fixed: Incorrect initial volume caused by auto-ducking.
- WG-19847 Fixed: Possible crash in interactive music when a transition segment is not loaded when required.
- WG-19847 Fixed: Inconsistent volume on transition segments when the segment is in a separate music hierachy.
- WG-19852 Fixed: Memory access out of bounds in MixN job on PS3.
- WG-19854 Fixed: Audio intermittently sent to wrong environment when sending multiple sounds to multiple environments on PS3.
- WG-19855 Fixed: Possible crash in low memory condition when seeking in XMA file on Xbox 360.
- WG-19858 Fixed: Possible crash with continuous switch container when game object is unregistered when playing silent switch.
- WG-19864 Fixed: SetVolume actions on master bus may not work if no sound is playing, on Wii and 3DS.
- WG-19866 Fixed: Unloading bank containing Convolution IR on a playing Environmental FX is not returning immediately.
- WG-19871 Fixed: Crash during Sound Engine initialization when failing to allocate system resources on PS3.