Prepares or unprepares events synchronously (by ID). The Events are identified by their ID (refer to 概説 for a discussion on using strings and IDs). Before invoking PrepareEvent(), use LoadBank() to explicitly load the SoundBank(s) that contain the Events and structures. When a request is posted to the Bank Manager consumer thread, it will resolve all dependencies needed to successfully post the specified Events and load the required loose media files.
注釈: Before version 2015.1, the required media files could be included in a separate media SoundBank. As described in 重要な移行の注意 2015.1, however, PrepareEvent() now only looks for loose media files.
The function returns when the request is completely processed.
- AK_Success: Prepare/un-prepare successful.
- AK_IDNotFound: At least one of the event/game sync identifiers passed to PrepareEvent() does not exist.
- AK_InsufficientMemory: Insufficient memory to store bank data.
- AK_BankReadError: I/O error.
- AK_WrongBankVersion: Invalid bank version: make sure the version of Wwise that you used to generate the SoundBanks matches that of the SDK you are currently using.
- AK_InvalidFile: File specified could not be opened.
- AK_InvalidParameter: Invalid parameter, invalid memory alignment.
- AK_Fail: Load or unload failed for any other reason. (Most likely small allocation failure)
||Preparation type ( Preparation_Load or Preparation_Unload )
||Array of event IDs
||Number of event IDs in the array