Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
What's New in 2007.3?
The following sections list and describe the changes made to the Wwise SDK between version 2007.2.1 and version 2007.3.
- WG-8514: Added new initialization parameter AkPlatformInitSettings::uCellSpursMaxNumSPU on the PLAYSTATION®3.
- WG-7975: Added audio output "capture to file" functionality to the Debug and Profile configurations: see AK::SoundEngine::StartOutputCapture and AK::SoundEngine::StopOutputCapture.
- SPU-based Vorbis decoding is now available on the PLAYSTATION®3.
- WG-6817: Fixed asserts and crash when playing Vorbis using a seek table with granularity of 1024 sample frames.
- WG-8220: Fixed glitches and gaps in same-time music transition with streamed XMA files.
- WG-8460: Included Triggers in SoundBank content files.
- WG-8531: Fixed some cases of compression artifacts with Vorbis encoding.
- WG-8544: Stopped generation of empty enums in Wwise_IDs.h (fixes compilation issue on the Wii).
- WG-8559: Used CreateFileW instead of CreateFile in AkDefaultLowLevelIO on PC (fixes compilation issue in MBCS projects).