Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
A selection of iZotope effects are now available for Wwise on Windows and Xbox 360.
- Hybrid Reverb Hybrid Reverb allows the user to import an impulse file, extract the early reflections, and separately control the reverb tail. Includes 14 impulse responses.
- Trash Filters 36 sweepable filter styles including: synth, standard analog, resonant analog, retro and talkbox.
- Trash Multiband Distortion 47 different distortion types including: 'overdrive', 'distortion', fuzz', 'retro', and 'faulty'. 3 bands allowing for up to 2 distortions per band with independent control over each crossover.
- Trash Distortion 47 different distortion types including: 'overdrive', 'distortion', fuzz', 'retro', and 'faulty'.
- Trash Box Modeler 84 different box, speaker, cabinet, amp and effect box models each with 3 microphone types: dynamic, condenser, and ribbon.
- Trash Dynamics Compressor and Gate ideal for adding variety in real-time.
- Trash Delay 1 second delay with 6 delay types including: Tape, Tube, Analog, LoFi Digital, Broken Bit, and Digital.
Hierarchies of nested work units can now be created in Wwise and organized in physical folders. This results in a finer granularity of files available for source control which simplifies development in a multi-user environment.
Wwise integration for Unity Pro now covers iOS, Mac, Xbox 360 and Windows. Additional platforms will be added in the future.
The Wwise software pipeline is now supported on the Wii U which leverages all features available on the other software platforms like the Xbox360 and PS3. The software pipeline simplifies ports on the Wii U and allows for the creation of comprehensive and sophisticated sound design.