Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
What's New in 2014.1.5?
2014.1.5 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2014.1.4 and version 2014.1.5.
- PS3: Updated to SDK 470
- PS4: Updated to SDK 2.5
- Xbox One: Updated to SDK April 2015.
- Android: Updated to NDK r10d and to be compatible with Lollipop. Now supports arm64-v8a and x86_64 ABIs.
- WG-27277 Crankcase REV added support for stereo and 5.1 sources.
- WG-26655 (iOS) Added callback function to allow user to act after another app's audio starts or stops playing. Added a member to AkPlatformInitSettings, which points to the new callback function.
- WG-26655 (iOS) User no longer needs to provide UI to restore audio after audio session interruptions such as phone calls or user music activities. The sound engine handles suspending and restoring audio properly.
- WG-27174 (iOS) If the virtual behaviour of an audio object encoded in AAC is Continue to Play, then during device suspensions the behaviour will be automatically switched to Send to Virtual Voice, and the Return to Physical Voice behaviour will be automatically set to Play from Elapsed Time. Both will stay as such throughout their lifetimes.
- WG-20048 Fixed: Integrity Report incorrectly warns for Vorbis sounds that contain a seek table.
- WG-26591 Fixed: (iOS) Crashes when locking and unlocking the device during in-app purchase through iTunes Store.
- WG-26655 Fixed: (iOS) Audio fails after phone interruption on iOS 8 under AmbientSound category.
- WG-26656 Fixed: No error reported when Original WAV is not present but its file is present in cache.
- WG-26744 Fixed: (iOS) App crashes on iOS when pausing user music while busy playing sounds.
- WG-26813 Fixed: Motion (PS4 and Xbox One): constant vibrations that last more than 3 seconds are automatically killed.
- WG-26869 Fixed: (Mac) Default channel setting always set to stereo.
- WG-27026 Fixed: No support for Android ARM64 and x64.
- WG-27047 Fixed: Property Editor content changes unwillingly when changing a property using a Selector button if the ListView or Reference View is displayed.
- WG-27054 Fixed: Interactive Music: Assert (MusicTransitionPane.cpp) then crash due to improper "Jump to playlist item" button refresh.
- WG-27064 Fixed: The AkSoundEngineWindows_vc??? project references non-existing property sheets.
- WG-27087 Fixed: AT9 decoding issue when streaming from two consecutive small buffers around the looping point on PS4.
- WG-27101 Fixed: Assert or hang with multichannel XMA files on Xbox One.
- WG-27109 Fixed: An unhandled source starvation scenario in Vorbis streaming, which may result in a crash.
- WG-27119 Fixed: An LFO or Envelope applied to panning is not be added to the contents of a SoundBank.
- WG-27167 Fixed: Wrong switch may be selected under threshold decisions taken when using built-in game parameters on new or inactive game objects.
- WG-27170 Fixed: Schematic View assert (NotifyMgr.cpp) then crash when selecting "Show in Schematic View".
- WG-27174 Fixed: (iOS) AAC decoding pipeline crashes when app calls API Suspend(true).
- WG-27180 Fixed: Division by 0 when setting game object position coordinates very close to listener.
- WG-27182 Fixed: Event fade-in is bypassed when sound has initial delay.
- WG-27190 Fixed: Setting an RTPC on 2D/3D prevents MaxAttenuation information in SoundBanks.xml. Now an RTPC will be considered as "3D" and generate MaxAttenuation.
- WG-27192 Fixed: Race condition in deferred device Cancel().
- WG-27220 Fixed: (3DS) IAkSourcePluginContext::GetVoiceInfo returns an invalid pointer.
- WG-27241 Fixed: Possible crash or stack overflow when exceeding the maximum number of simultaneous transitions.
- WG-27275 Fixed: CopyStreamedFiles does not copy a file if the destination exists and has a newer modified time than the source.
- WG-27314 Fixed: Reduced the naming restrictions on External sources (This bug was possibly preventing Profiler connection on some projects).
- WG-27329 Fixed: Potential crash in RTPC list when changing X axis.
- WG-27374 Fixed: Rare random crash when generating banks in the error logging system.
- WG-27410 Fixed: Rare race condition on message queue could cause memory overrun.