Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
Release Notes 2015.1.5
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2015.1.4 and version 2015.1.5.
- Mac/iOS/tvOS: Updated to Xcode 7.2 (Apple LLVM 7.0.2)
- tvOS: Updated to tvOS 9.1
- Xbox One: Updated XDK to November 2015
- Xbox One: Removed ADK support
-AuxBuskeyword allowing SoundBank definition files to support the inclusion of an Aux Bus in a bank.
- WG-28593 Added option to route audio to Xbox One controller headphones.
- WG-28942 Increased Wwise Meter Attack Time from 1 second to 10 seconds.
- WG-29069 Added possibility to select the main audio device in Windows. See the AkPlatformInitSettings.idAudioDevice documentation for information on how to do this.
- WG-28632 Auro Headphone is now up to 1.6 times faster than earlier releases.
- WG-28632 Added Auro Headphone and Panner plug-ins to PS4 and Xbox One.
- WG-28946 Updated the Impulse Response License agreement.
- WG-28472 Fixed: Crash in XAudio2 when unplugging headphones.
- WG-28589 Fixed: (Mac) Memory Leak detected in IntegrationDemo.
- WG-28628 Fixed: Xbox controller doesn't work with latest XInput DLL.
- WG-28637 Fixed: (iOS) Memory Leak (deferred I/O thread).
- WG-28641 Fixed: Wwise calls source control GetFileStatus during command line operations.
- WG-28661 Fixed: MIDI CC messages are sometimes ignored.
- WG-28662 Fixed: Switches driven by game parameters were erroneously overridden when editing from the authoring tool.
- WG-28672 Fixed: Do not push Bypass effect check box value if an RTPC is applied to it when connecting on your game.
- WG-28682 Fixed: (tvOS) 0 channels are detected when initializing sound engine with "Dolby Surround" option.
- WG-28732 Fixed: Attenuation Editor crash when viewing Game Objects.
- WG-28746 Fixed: Profiler crash when disabling listener data.
- WG-28750 Fixed: Convolution Reverb: imprecision in XML persistence causes converted file hash change at project reload.
- WG-28754 Fixed: Rare crash when calling AK::Comm::Term().
- WG-28755 Fixed: (PS4) Out-of-memory crash during ATRAC9 decoding.
- WG-28800 Fixed: Possible crash when preparing data on incomplete Switch container.
- WG-28849 Fixed: File Packager sources are missing Migrate6to7.cs file.
- WG-28861 Fixed: Motion Busses cannot be deleted or renamed.
- WG-28873 Fixed: Add function to retrieve communication errors (AK::Comm::GetLastError()).
- WG-28896 Fixed: Prefetch media may be selected to play for a non-streamed sound, even when the full media for the same sound is also available, depending on the order of loading.
- WG-28912 Fixed: (PS4) ASSERT when profiling and disconnecting the network cable.
- WG-28919 Fixed: Crash when re-initializing the sound engine from scratch after Suspend().
CustomGlobalClosingCmdoptions have no effect when invoking WwiseCLI.
- WG-28970 Fixed: (PS4) ASSERT when transitioning from one state to another during ATRAC9 decoding.
- WG-28994 Fixed: When the SoundBank thread is disabled (bUseSoundBankMgrThread = false), UnloadBank()/ClearBanks() calls return immediately, even if media is still in use; this results in a race condition.
- WG-28996 Fixed: Switch track transitions truncate fade-in.
- WG-29010 Fixed: (PS4) Possible crash when an ATRAC9 stream is starving near loop points.
- WG-29048 Fixed: The File Packager does not generate RSX file packages.
- WG-29065 Fixed: SoundBank creation log message ID 10's severity cannot be modified.
- WG-29070 Fixed: (Xbox One) Seeking in an XMA file can occasionally result in a hang due to unresponsive hardware.
- WG-29078 Fixed: Divide by zero in AkResampler.cpp with extreme pitch values.
- WG-29085 Fixed: An occasional crash in the File Packager.