Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
Release Notes 2016.1.1
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2016.1 and version 2016.1.1
- WG-30238 Linux: iZotope plug-ins now available.
- WG-30383 PS4: Updated SDK to 3.500.
- WG-30384 Xbox One: Updated XDK to March 2016.
- WG-27354 Fixed: Trivial assert when bypassing an out-of-place Effect, such as TimeStretch, inserted on a 0.1 (LFE) source.
- WG-28848 Fixed: RIFF cues and labels remain in converted files with incorrect timing, even when they are trimmed off using the trim tool.
- WG-29122 Fixed: No carriage return in output debug string in AkSinkDirectSound.cpp.
- WG-29313 Fixed: Crash when running Profile_EnableAsserts configuration without custom assert hook.
- WG-29480 (iOS, tvOS, Mac, Android) Enabled compiling and packaging of Crankcase Audio REV plug-in.
- WG-29805 Fixed: (iOS, Mac) AAC codec was uselessly limited to a maximum of 2 channels, now supported up to 7.1.
- WG-29836 Fixed: Rare file access failure when converting audio files for the first time on a new machine.
- WG-29849 Fixed: Wrong surround speaker angle used for 3D positioning over configurations with height channels but no back speakers (namely 5.1.2, Auro 9.1, Auro 10.1, and Auro 11.1).
- WG-29925 Fixed: (iOS) Game freezes after connecting a Bluetooth headphone.
- WG-30026 Fixed: (Windows 7) XAudio2.7 can't be used on Win 7, which leads to crash or no sound.
- WG-30035 Increased Default Stack Size to 64 KB for all POSIX platforms.
WG-30111 Fixed: (iOS)
AudioSessionCategoryAmbientdoesn't work in Unity.
- WG-30146 Fixed: When generating SoundBanks, the Init.txt definition file was not re-generated if the file does not exist and there were no new changes to Init.bnk.
Non-cachablesound property not displayed in the correct subgroup of the All Properties list.
- WG-30186 Fixed: Third-party Motion plug-ins cause crashes on load.
- WG-30196 Fixed: Div by 0 in AkResamplerSIMD.cpp.
WG-30211 (Android) Changed default
platformInitSettings.uNumRefillsInVoiceto accommodate Bluetooth (6 buffers instead of 4).
- WG-30232 Fixed: Connecting Wwise before loading Init bank causes sink plug-in failures.
- WG-30269 Fixed: (PS4) AT9 bank source starvations when pitch is lowered by a large amount over one frame.
WG-30280 Fixed: (Android) Rare crash in
- WG-30285 Fixed: (iOS) Unity ads prevent audio from coming back.
- WG-30296 Fixed: Wwise hangs when converting sample rate of WAV file with erroneous data chunk sizes.
WG-30312 Fixed: (Windows) Crash when calling
GetWwiseXAudio2Interfaceand XAudio isn't initialized.
- WG-30319 Fixed: Missing source files in AkSink plug-in sample code.
- WG-30321 Fixed: Crash when panning 3D sound on 5.1.2 bus at specific angles.
- WG-30327 Fixed: Sink plug-in loading with different ShareSets.
- WG-30332 Fixed: Some Blend Container and Switch Container parameters are ignored on playback when a child overrides the output bus.
- WG-30333 Fixed: (iOS) AAC sounds take over the user's music (AudioSession SoloAmbient category only).
- WG-30338 Fixed: Crash when bypassing an out-of-place bus Effect during tail.
- WG-30371 Fixed: (Mac) Authoring: User Defined Position Editor 3D cannot be opened.
- WG-30385 Fixed: Perforce preferences are not saved when closing the project.
- WG-30391 Fixed: An occasional assert triggered when pausing/resuming sounds with modulators.
- WG-30399 Fixed: RTPCs on attachment properties become broken after live-updating an RTPC curve.
- WG-30401 Fixed: Potential crash when migrating project.
- WG-30492 Fixed: Error Report: SplitWords raise Exception in std::locale constructor.