Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
Release Notes 2016.1.2
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2016.1.1 and version 2016.1.2.
- WG-29952 Upgraded Sony 3D Audio Renderer on Windows to latest version.
- WG-30301 Added Auro plug-ins to Android and Metro_vc140 builds.
- WG-30154 Fixed: Old Plugin DLL requires license when generating banks.
- WG-30242 Fixed: Authoring infinite hang when generating banks with a particular combination of music objects.
WG-30323 Fixed: Random crash in
- WG-30362 Fixed: (iOS) Audio stops at the first gap in the audio content when using a combination of the Wwise Harmonizer on an Aux Bus and HPF on the Master Audio Bus with Vorbis.
- WG-30386 Fixed: The crossfade is skipped, resulting in a glitch when seeking into a looping sound in the authoring tool (originals mode only).
- WG-30446 Added PlayStation Move support to Wwise Motion on PS4.
- WG-30486 Changed SDK header files to avoid generating compilation warnings in AkPlatformFuncs.h.
- WG-30515 Fixed: (Windows/PS4) Non-responsive audio hardware could lead to software crash.
- WG-30585 Fixed: Auro Headphone Reverb check box not always honored.
AK_Failwhen called just after
- WG-30637 Fixed: (3DS) Output in mono only.
- WG-30649 Fixed: Audio devices not present in Wwise_IDs.h
- WG-30660 Fixed: (PS4) Rare crash when seeking in an ATRAC-9 stream.
- WG-30675 Fixed: (PS4) SCEAudio3d is missing from the installer.
WG-30688 Fixed: (Android, PS4, Xbox 360) Crash in
AkInitSettings.bUseLEngineThread = false.
- WG-30689 Fixed: (3DS) Callbacks not called when used with Dynamic Dialog.
- WG-30692 Fixed: Auro Headphone : Memory leak in out-of-memory situation.
- WG-30793 Fixed: (Win 7) XAudio 2.7 DLL unloads by itself.
- WG-30840 Fixed: Potential null pointer usage in BuildMeterMonitorData when connected to Wwise Authoring.