Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.2.9 and version 2017.2.10. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2017.2.x versions.
- Mac, iOS, tvOS: Updated to Xcode 9.4.1.
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 6.008.031.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 7.3.0.
- Xbox One XDK: Updated XDK to 10.0.17134.5044 (July 2018 qfe3).
- WG-40168 Fixed: (Windows 7) Secondary outputs targeting different audio devices are erroneously played through the default device using XAudio2.
- WG-40858 Fixed: (Android) Crash when number of samples per frame setting initialized to 1008.
- WG-41029 Fixed: Sound with muted output bus but audible aux sends is incorrectly virtualized on initialization.
- WG-41725 Fixed: Crash while using the mouse wheel on random values of Positioning Automation (and potentially elsewhere) when no path point is selected.
- See also