Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.2.2 and version 2017.2.3. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column. This release is a patch release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2017.2.x versions.
- WG-36930 Reduced project load time (1.25x faster search index generation).
- WG-36649 Fixed: Using multiple SCE Audio 3D sinks can cause Authoring tool to slow down.
- WG-36668 Improved performance of how the reflect delay line handles sound sources.
WG-36742 Fixed: Crash in
WG-36749 Fixed: Very slow
WG-36812 Fixed: (PS4)
- WG-36818 Fixed: LPF and HPF control updates cause audible distortion with audio block size of 2,048 and control accuracy issues with block sizes of 256 and 512.
- WG-36893 Fixed: Vorbis, when set with a seek table that happens to read near the end of a file, can crash when reading from bank.
- WG-36935 Fixed: Adding a State on Bus Volume or the Output Bus's Volume, LPF, or HPF makes the bus mixing.
- WG-36954 Fixed: Audio device ShareSets are incorrectly added when creating a new project.
- WG-36958 Fixed: State change occurs at ignored when playing multiple music instances.
- WG-36977 Fixed: Crash with sound that doesn't route to a device.
WG-36985 Fixed: Portal obstruction resets to 0 when
- WG-37000 Fixed: Possible race condition and subsequent crash when loading Init.bnk immediately after initializing engine.
SetImageSourcecreates lots of sources until pool runs out of memory.
WG-37065 Fixed: Possible crash in
AK::SoundEngine::Termresulting in Unity Editor crash when stopping game.
- WG-37075 Fixed: Room game object for a Room adjacent to the listener is incorrectly placed for some Portal orientations.
- WG-37116 Fixed: Non-canonicalized paths in pre/post-generation step macros.
- WG-37117 Fixed: Incorrect duration information in SoundBank metadata files for replaced voice media (using reference language as stand-in).
- WG-37123 Fixed: External Source output path is not canonicalized.
- WG-37130 Fixed: The Portal obstruction value for all Portals in a single Room is set to the Portal obstruction value for Portal closest to the listener.
- WG-37131 Fixed: The wall occlusion value is not set on the Room game object and, therefore, is not applied to Room tones.
- WG-37162 Fixed: The wall occlusion value taken from the listener's Room may be discontinuous, if the listener transitions to a new Room with a different value.
- WG-37169 Fixed: The sound propagation system does not take into account the distance between the emitter and its closest Portal, resulting in distance and diffraction calculations based on sub-optimal paths.
- See also