Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.2.4 and version 2017.2.5. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2017.2.x versions.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 4.5.0.
- Added experimental support for Magic Leap (Lumin OS) platform.
- WG-37393 Fixed: Double-clicking on the Randomizer icon for properties fails to invoke the Randomizer view in some cases.
- WG-37564 Fixed: Possible hang/crash when applying an odd number of samples on a RoomVerb Effect.
- WG-37587 Fixed: Some WAAPI samples do not work anymore.
- WG-37609 Fixed: (PS4) AkLock uses uninitialized memory.
- WG-37617 Fixed: Random Containers' Trigger Rate Duration ignores States.
- WG-37733 Fixed: Game Object mute/solo buttons not updating when profiling is inactive.
- WG-37746 Fixed: Issues with Convolution Reverb and non-power-of-two audio buffer frame counts.
- WG-37768 Fixed: (PS4) SCE Audio3d regression where object positions don't adapt to listener orientation.
- WG-37785 Fixed: (PS4) Possible race condition and crash when adding a second device.
- WG-37819 Fixed: Possible crash when playing MIDI content while unloading banks that reference it.
- WG-37895 Fixed: Random fixes in the Property Editor based on crash reports.
- WG-37942 Fixed: Cannot import files or folders for localization.
WG-37943 Fixed: Crash in
CAkBus::GetDeviceSharesetwhen connecting after modifying the bus hierarchy.
- WG-37958 Fixed: (iOS) Starting the sound engine while a Bluetooth device is already connected may lead to a freeze.
- WG-37991 Fixed: Busses cannot send to other instances of themselves (affects Wwise Spatial Audio Rooms and Portals).
- WG-38110 Fixed: Multiple portals leading to the same room get assigned incorrect wet diffraction values, therefore the room game object's obstruction values are also incorrect.
- See also