Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.2.5 and version 2017.2.6. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2017.2.x versions.
- From now on, invalid game object positions are always detected and rejected.
- WG-38293 An error will be reported for a plug-in with an invalid ID and the plug-in will not be loaded.
WG-36351 Fixed: The SpatialAudioTutorial Unity scene's
AkRoomPortalcomponent Baker window throws errors.
- WG-36402 Fixed: During tab delimited import, relative object paths may have a leading backslash.
WG-36981 Fixed: (WAAPI) The publish schema for
- WG-37950 Fixed: When the listener transitions from one room to another through a portal, any additional portals also connected to the room the listener is transitioning into, cut out abruptly when the switch is made from multi-position to single-position.
- WG-38029 Fixed: Sound propagation is not properly updated when the listener transitions to or from a portal connected to the outside.
- WG-38098 Fixed: Wwise reports ID conflicts when opening a project and notifies to regenerate banks.
- WG-38103 Fixed: The Reset button in the Obstruction/Occlusion settings was resetting to non default values.
- WG-38170 Fixed: AK::SoundEngine::SetScalingFactor does not affect spread nor focus.
- WG-38188 Fixed: (WAAPI) Queries now accept property names starting with a number, such as 3DPositionSource.
- WG-38202 Fixed: Original Audio Files "Override location for current user" option was not automatically re-applied when reloading the project.
- WG-38215 Fixed: Crash when unloading bank while using PostMIDIOnEvent.
- WG-38237 Fixed: Output bus filters potentially become unstable after changing the audio block size.
- WG-38245 Fixed: Slow SoundBank generation.
- WG-38311 Fixed: Using LoadAndDecode mode on banks containing MIDI or Convolution Reverb data could result in loading errors.
- WG-38369 Fixed: Passing invalid game object positions or orientations may cause crashes in 3D positioning. Also, fixed failure to register a listener due to memory may result in a crash in 3D positioning.
- WG-38391 Fixed: Virtual positions for sound emitters that are diffracted through portals is discontinuous when transitioning through a portal.
- WG-38405 Fixed: (Android 8.1) Crash in AssetManager after updating to Android 8.1.
- WG-38475 Fixed: ASSERT when setting AkRoomParams::RoomGameObj_AuxSendLevelToSelf to a value greater than 0.
- PS4 Updated SDK 5.508.031.
- Xbox One XDK Updated XDK to 10.0.16299.5101 (February 2018).
- Magic Leap Updated to SDK 0.15.0.
- See also