Prepares or unprepares game syncs synchronously (by ID).
The group and game syncs are specified by ID (refer to 일반 정보 for a discussion on using strings and IDs). The game syncs definitions must already exist in the sound engine by having explicitly loaded the bank(s) that contain them (with LoadBank()). A request is posted to the Bank Manager consumer thread. It will resolve all dependencies needed to successfully set this game sync group to one of the game sync values specified, and load the required banks, if applicable. The function returns when the request has been completely processed.
- AK_Success: Prepare/un-prepare successful.
- AK_IDNotFound: At least one of the event/game sync identifiers passed to PrepareGameSyncs() does not exist.
- AK_InsufficientMemory: Insufficient memory to store bank data.
- AK_BankReadError: I/O error.
- AK_WrongBankVersion: Invalid bank version: make sure the version of Wwise that you used to generate the SoundBanks matches that of the SDK you are currently using.
- AK_InvalidFile: File specified could not be opened.
- AK_InvalidParameter: Invalid parameter, invalid memory alignment.
- AK_Fail: Load or unload failed for any other reason. (Most likely small allocation failure)
||Preparation type ( Preparation_Load or Preparation_Unload )
||The type of game sync.
||The State Group ID or the Switch Group ID.
||Array of ID of the game syncs to either support or not support.
||The number of game sync ID in the array.