- The SoundFrame implementation has been replaced by the Wwise Authoring API, which completely overrides SoundFrame. Refer to Wwise Authoring API (WAAPI, Wwise 저작 API) 사용하기 for more information.
SoundFrame is a framework for communicating with the Wwise authoring application. It allows your content creation applications (such as your level editor) to obtain information from an instance of Wwise running on the same PC, as well as to remotely control the Wwise Transport to perform playback operations.
Using its data extraction capabilities, you can greatly enhance the workflow of tasks, such as integrating events in the game world, mapping switch to game textures, visualizing and tweaking attenuation radii, and so on.
Using its playback capabilities, you can build tools to simulate game audio scenarios too complex to be represented in the Soundcaster view. An example would be an Environment tester, where sounds could be tested and validated in the different environments of your game.
After the tools are built using SoundFrame, you can test, validate, and integrate many aspects of your sound design without further programmer intervention -- even before the game engine is ready to incorporate sound.
Applications and plug-ins created with SoundFrame work in a similar way to Soundcaster in Wwise. Like Soundcaster, you can re-create a variety of game scenarios by triggering events, sounds, and game syncs. The main difference is that the SoundFrame plug-in can be outside of Wwise. 두 개의 애플리케이션을 서로 의사소통이 가능하게 하기 위해서는 두 애플리케이션 모두 같은 기기에 설치되고 실행되어야 합니다. SoundFrame은 클라이언트 서버 유형의 관계를 사용하여 와이즈와의 양방향성 연결을 확립합니다.
When sounds are triggered by the SoundFrame plug-in, they are played through Wwise. SoundFrame은 와이즈를 사운드 엔진으로써 사용하기 때문에 어떠한 사운드 엔진이든 제약 없이 사용 가능합니다. 그 말은 즉슨 업데이트도 실시간으로 검사하고 검증될 수 있다는 말인데, 이 것은 모든 단계의 개발 회로에 있어 아주 많은 시간을 절약하게 해줍니다.
In order to simulate all types of audio scenarios, SoundFrame gives you access to a wide range of features, including those usually managed or performed by the sound engine. 다음의 목록은 SoundFrame을 사용하여 실행할 수 있는 몇몇 작업에 말합니다:
- Create a connection between your simulation application and Wwise.
- Retrieve the events and corresponding actions in your project.
- Retrieve the dialog events and corresponding arguments in your project.
- Playback events through Wwise.
- Receive notifications of changes made in Wwise.
- Retrieve positioning radius properties live.
- Register/unregister game objects.
- Set active listener, listener position, and listener spatialization.
- Set game object position.
- Set game object obstruction and occlusion.
- Retrieve game parameter information and set game parameter values.
- Retrieve switch property information and set active switch.
- Retrieve state property information and set active state.
- Retrieve trigger information and call trigger.
- Retrieve environmental information and set/bypass environmental values.
- Post monitoring messages.
Wwise comes with two sample programs that were built using SoundFrame which demonstrate the power and flexibility of SoundFrame. They were created to give you an idea of the types of applications that can be built using SoundFrame. The complete source code for these samples is provided so you can tailor these programs to your own project's needs, or use them as a guide to create your own tools.
The sample applications that were built with SoundFrame are listed below:
- Car Sim - a sample application that uses SoundFrame to simulate car engine physics.
- SFTest - a sample application where all aspects of the sound engine can be tested, including events, environments, positioning, and game syncs.
SoundFrame에 관련된 모든 것들은 AK::SoundFrame 이름공간에 내장되어 있습니다.
더 많은 정보를 위해서는 다음을 참조해 주세요: