One Minute Wwise | Exporting a Unity / Wwise game for iOS
How to export a Unity project with the Wwise Unity Integration to an iOS device. Demonstrated using the Wwise Adventure Game. No commercials, no lengthy introductions.
* To export your own Unity project, make sure to add the iOS platform in your Wwise project and generate SoundBanks for it.
Here's how to export your Unity project with Wwise integrated, to your iOS device. We'll be using the Wwise Adventure Game Unity project, available from the Wwise Launcher, and we'll transfer it to this iPhone 6S. First off, there's a couple of prerequisites.
1. You need Unity with iOS build support.
2. Wwise including the iOS development platform.
3. Xcode from the App Store.
4. And you need an Apple ID.
Start in Unity and go to the Build Settings. In the Wwise Adventure Game we've already added a couple of scenes. So just choose iOS, Switch Platform and build! Save it in a convenient place. Next, make sure your phone is connected, then open the Xcode project. Let's give it a shorter name. In the General tab, you'll need to assign the Apple ID. That's basically it. You can now select your iOS device, and press Play, and the build will be sent to your iOS device. Once done, click it and use your thumbs to play. That's it!
* Get the Wwise Adventure Game: https://hubs.ly/H0rFx7p0
* Installing Wwise with its packages: https://hubs.ly/H0rFwg70
* Adding Platforms to Current Wwise Installation: https://hubs.ly/H0rFx9D0
* Build for Target Platform: https://hubs.ly/H0rFx9J0
* Building for Mobile: https://learn.unity.com/tutorial/building-for-mobile
* iOS Build Settings: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/BuildSettingsiOS.html
* Wwise-251 - Performance Optimizations & Mobile Considerations: https://hubs.ly/H0rFx9X0