Initialize the sound engine.
- This function is not thread-safe.
- AK_Success if the initialization was successful
- AK_MemManagerNotInitialized if the memory manager is not available or not properly initialized
- AK_StreamMgrNotInitialized if the stream manager is not available or not properly initialized
- AK_SSEInstructionsNotSupported if the machine does not support SSE instruction (only on the PC)
- AK_InsufficientMemory or AK_Fail if there is not enough memory available to initialize the sound engine properly
- AK_InvalidParameter if some parameters are invalid
- AK_Fail if the sound engine is already initialized, or if the provided settings result in insufficient resources for the initialization.
- See also:
||Initialization settings (can be NULL, to use the default values)
||Platform-specific settings (can be NULL, to use the default values)