Table of Contents
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2015.1.7 and version 2015.1.8.
- WG-30238 Linux: iZotope plug-ins now available.
- WG-30383 PS4: Updated SDK to 3.500.
- WG-30384 Xbox One: Updated XDK to March 2016.
- WG-27354 Fixed: Trivial assert when bypassing an out-of-place Effect, such as TimeStretch, inserted on a 0.1 (LFE) source.
WG-29313 Fixed: Crash when running
Profile_EnableAssertsconfiguration without custom assert hook.
WG-29851 Fixed: Crash in
CAkMidiNoteEvent::ScheduleMidiEvent()when Default memory pool is full.
WG-29865 Fixed: Assert in
WG-29820 Fixed: Crash in
CAkRTPCSubscriberNode::PushParamUpdate_Scoped()when Default memory pool is full.
- WG-29925 Fixed: (iOS) Game freezes after connecting a Bluetooth headphone.
- WG-30026 Fixed: (Windows 7) XAudio2.7 can't be used on Win 7, which leads to crash or no sound.
- WG-30035 Increased Default Stack Size to 64 KB for all POSIX platforms.
WG-30080 Fixed: Crash in
CAkClipAutomation::GetValueafter running out of memory.
WG-30111 Fixed: (iOS)
AudioSessionCategoryAmbientdoesn't work in Unity.
- WG-30146 Fixed: When generating SoundBanks, the Init.txt definition file was not re-generated if the file does not exist and there were no new changes to Init.bnk.
- WG-30196 Fixed: Div by 0 in AkResamplerSIMD.cpp.
- WG-30242 Fixed: Infinite hang in Wwise Authoring when generating SoundBanks with music objects.
- WG-30269 Fixed: (PS4) AT9 bank source starvations when pitch is lowered by a large amount over one frame.
WG-30280 Fixed: (Android) Rare crash in
WG-30323 Fixed: Random crash in
- WG-30391 Fixed: An occasional assert triggered when pausing/resuming sounds with modulators.
- WG-30399 Fixed: RTPCs on attachment properties become broken after live-updating an RTPC curve.
- WG-30484 Fixed: High Default Pool memory fragmentation when using many RTPC subscriptions.
StringHelp::SplitWordsraises an exception in the