Table of Contents
2010.3.2 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2010.3.1 and version 2010.3.2.
- WG-18732 Xbox 360: Update to XDK 20353 November 2010
- WG-18649 Fixed: Possible Wwise crash on bank generation when using rendered McDSP effects
- WG-18684 Fixed: Sound may fail to play and Log the message "Inconsistent source status" When pausing two or more sounds that were scheduled to play at the exact same time.
- WG-18688 Fixed: memory leak in Default Pool when editing a RTPC curve on an effect shareset.
- WG-18703 Fixed: Adressable device IO memory (AkDeviceSettings::uIOMemorySize) is rounded up to a multiple of the granularity (AkDeviceSettings::uGranularity). This leads to memory overflow if the device is initialized with a memory size that is not a multiple of the granularity. It must be rounded down.
- WG-18710 Fixed: Asserts and crash if low-level I/O hook implementations of IAkIOHookDeferred::Read() return AK_Fail (deferred devices only). Also, the streaming device is less vulnerable to invalid streaming data in general.
- WG-18729 Fixed: Vorbis streamed file can fail to play on PS3 when seek table size is larger than streaming granularity.
- WG-18730 Fixed: PrepareEvent cannot find media from mixed-type bank when Use Soundbank Names is OFF
- WG-18734 Fixed: Wwise Meter CRASH on PS3 when no Output Game Parameter selected
- WG-18735 Fixed: PS3 crash when voice using source plug-ins is sent virtual from elapsed time.
- WG-18759 Fixed: Invalid assertion in sample CAkDefaultIOHookDeferred on the PS3: transferred size should not be checked if the request was cancelled.
- WG-18763 Fixed: DMA corruption in Flanger plug-in on PS3