Table of Contents
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.1.6 and version 2017.1.7. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
- WG-36559 Fixed: (iOS) Possible crash when terminating the sound engine.
- WG-36830 Fixed: Profiler slowdown when monitoring many game objects.
- WG-36958 Fixed: State 'change occurs at' ignored when playing multiple music instances.
- WG-37065 Fixed: Possible Unity Editor crash when stopping.
- WG-37117 Fixed: Incorrect duration information in SoundBank metadata files for replaced voice media (using reference language as stand-in).
- WG-37123 Fixed: External Source output path is not canonicalized.
- WG-37156 Fixed: iOS 11 crash.
- WG-37219 Fixed: Switch platform not listed in AkAudioInput.xml.
- WG-37392 Fixed: Crash in SetPluginCustomGameData.
- See also: