|typedef void( * AkBankCallbackFunc) (AkUInt32 in_bankID, const void *in_pInMemoryBankPtr, AKRESULT in_eLoadResult, AkMemPoolId in_memPoolId, void *in_pCookie)
Callback prototype used with asynchronous bank load/unload requests. This function is called when the bank request has been processed and indicates if it was successfully executed or if an error occurred.
||Identifier of the bank that was explicitly loaded/unloaded. In the case of PrepareEvent() or PrepareGameSyncs(), this value contains the AkUniqueID of the event/game sync that was prepared/unprepared, if the array contained only one element. Otherwise, in_bankID equals AK_INVALID_UNIQUE_ID.
||Value returned when the unloaded bank was loaded using an in memory location
||Result of the requested action.
- AK_Success: Load or unload successful.
- AK_IDNotFound: At least one of the event/game sync identifiers passed to PrepareEvent() or PrepareGameSyncs() does not exist.
- AK_InsufficientMemory: Insufficient memory to store bank data.
- AK_BankReadError: I/O error.
- AK_WrongBankVersion: Invalid bank version: make sure the version of Wwise that you used to generate the SoundBanks matches that of the SDK you are currently using.
- AK_InvalidFile: File specified could not be opened.
- AK_InvalidParameter: Invalid parameter.
- AK_Fail: Load or unload failed for any other reason. (Most likely small allocation failure)
||ID of the memory pool in which the bank was explicitly loaded/unloaded. AK_DEFAULT_POOL_ID is returned whenever this callback is issued from an implicit bank load (PrepareEvent(), PrepareGameSyncs()), the bank memory was managed internally, or an error occurred.
||Optional cookie that was passed to the bank request.
- See also
Definition at line 288 of file AkCallback.h.