Get speaker angles of the specified device. The speaker angles are expressed as an array of loudspeaker pairs, in degrees, relative to azimuth ]0,180]. Supported loudspeaker setups are always symmetric; the center speaker is always in the middle and thus not specified by angles. Angles must be set in ascending order. You may call this function with io_pfSpeakerAngles set to NULL to get the expected number of angle values in io_uNumAngles, in order to allocate your array correctly. You may also obtain this number by calling AK::GetNumberOfAnglesForConfig( AK_SPEAKER_SETUP_DEFAULT_PLANE ). If io_pfSpeakerAngles is not NULL, the array is filled with up to io_uNumAngles. Typical usage:
- AkUInt32 uNumAngles;
- GetSpeakerAngles( NULL, uNumAngles );
- AkReal32 * pfSpeakerAngles = AkAlloca( uNumAngles * sizeof(AkReal32) );
- GetSpeakerAngles( pfSpeakerAngles, uNumAngles );
- Call this function only after the sound engine has been properly initialized.
- AK_Success if the end point device is properly initialized, AK_Fail otherwise.
- See also
||Returned array of loudspeaker pair angles, in degrees relative to azimuth [0,180]. Pass NULL to get the required size of the array.
||Returned number of angles in io_pfSpeakerAngles, which is the minimum between the value that you pass in, and the number of angles corresponding to the output configuration, or just the latter if io_pfSpeakerAngles is NULL.
||Elevation of the height layer, in degrees relative to the plane.