Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2018.1.10 and version 2018.1.11. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. This release is a bug fix release, therefore projects, banks, and the API are compatible without change for all 2018.1.x versions.
|Note: Plug-in Developers This version of Wwise supports plug-ins built with Wwise 2018.1. For plug-ins built with older versions of Wwise, developers must recompile and repackage them with a compatible version.|
- Stadia SDK: Updated to SDK 1.40.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 9.3.1
- PS4 SDK: Updated SDK to 7.008.001.
- WG-45918 Stadia: Added support for voice chat.
- WG-45147 Added CHM documentation on MAC.
- WG-45121 Fixed: Music event cues can now be placed outside their containing segment by dragging-and-dropping multiple cues at once.
- WG-45681 Fixed: I/O operations were triggered early, when preparing events with streamed sounds.
- WG-45726 Fixed: Failed ASSERT when playing a combination of Random/Sequence Containers and Blend Containers with 3D positioning paths.
- WG-46378 Fixed: Formatting of api call sink init messages would sometimes cause a crash.
- WG-46396 Fixed: Rare memory leak when using pitch-shifted sounds with the ADPCM codec.
- WG-46558 Fixed: 3D spatialization in "headphones panning" mode could cause NaNs (not a number) as audio duration.
- WG-46664 Fixed: (Android) Crash could occur when running the Android x86 emulator
- WG-46713 Fixed: (Switch) No audio and possible crash when the default audio device's channel configuration was not stereo or 5.1.
- WG-46976 Fixed: Corrupted SoundBanks could cause a crash in Profile and Release configurations.