Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
What's New in 2013.1.1?
2013.1.1 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2013.1 and version 2013.1.1.
- DirectX: updated version used by Wwise Authoring to June 2010
- PS3: updated to SDK 440.001
- Xbox One: updated to April XDK QFE 4
- WG-22987 Fixed: Wwise freezes when viewing the Edit tab of the SoundBank Editor for a SoundBank which has a Music Switch Track.
- WG-22994 Use safe sprintf variants on Windows and Xbox360 in AK_OSPRINTF macro.
- WG-22995 Fixed: crash when importing or opening a project that has a WAV file with 0 samples.
- WG-22996 Fixed: crash in low-pass filter with a virtual voice in low-memory situation.
- WG-23007 Fixed: wrong type for AkThreadProperties members on PS4.
- WG-23008 Fixed: thread affinity ignored on Xbox One.
- WG-23011 Corrected PS4-specific documentation in Japanese help file.
- WG-23015 Fixed: crash in WObjectGroupList<T>::UpdateCombo when state/switch group is deleted.
- WG-23019 Fixed: Wwise freezes when converting WAV file with extra data past end.
- WG-23021 Fixed: unnecessary dependency on .NET 4.0 full framework in installer.
- WG-23029 Fixed: memory leak in default pool when using sample-accurate containers in combination with the 'from elapsed time' virtual voice behavior.
- WG-23031 Fixed: source editor: discrepancy between the displayed crossfade region and what is heard.