Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
What's New in 2013.2.1?
2013.2.1 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2013.2 and version 2013.2.1.
- (Xbox One) WASAPI/XAudio2 choice can now be made at initialization time
- WG-23430 (Xbox One) WASAPI now detects output channel configuration
- WG-23756 WG-23757 WG-23796 (Xbox One) multiple stability fixes in XMA playback
- WG-23760 (Xbox One) fixed: XMA seeking not always working properly
- WG-23784 Fixed: crash when exceeding maximum number of transitions (AkInitSettings::uMaxNumTransitions)
- WG-23785 Fixed: AkSpeakerVolumeMatrixCallbackInfo is placing game-defined attenuation in user-defined attenuation field
- WG-23786 Fixed: rare crash when using user-defined sends and running out of memory in the Lower pool
- WG-23787 Fixed: crash in Mixing Desk when right-clicking the attenuation box on a bus
- WG-23791 Fixed: crash when using motion on game object with send values
- WG-23836 Fixed: crash or audio corruption when using zero latency stream files and seeking at beginning (for e.g. within interactive music), with channel downmix audio file conversion, HDR envelopes or loudness normalization