Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
What's New in 2013.2.4?
2013.2.4 is a patch release. The following sections list and describe the changes made to Wwise between version 2013.2.3 and version 2013.2.4.
- PS4: updated to SDK 1.500
- Xbox One: updated to XDK August 2013 QFE 10
- (Xbox One) Deferred I/O device implementation.
- WG-24309 (PS4) New sink types added: AkSink_Main_NonRecordable, AkSink_BGM_NonRecordable. These should be used to create secondary devices that output content with recording restrictions.
- WG-23994 Fixed: rare crash when running out of memory in Lower Default pool while instantiating Convolution Reverb.
- WG-24023 (3DS) Fixed: missing AkAudioInputSource library in SDK.
- WG-24031 Fixed: crash when using some rendered effects with source trim.
- WG-24240 (PS4) Fixed: ATRAC9 problem looping on specific sample count.
- WG-24225 (PS3) Fixed: audible glitch using sample-accurate container starting with silence plug-in, followed by sounds.
- WG-24265 Fixed: leaking streams when starving while being kicked by behavioral engine.
- WG-24283 (Xbox One) Fixed: crash in Motion with negative values coming from Motion Generator plug-in.
- WG-24289 (Xbox One) Fixed: freeze or memory corruption when playing a large number of simultaneous XMA sounds.
- WG-24290 (Xbox One) Fixed: ASSERT in XMA source when applying large pitch offsets.
- WG-24292 Fixed: crash when changing platform while list view item is inspected, with single-click workflow.
- WG-24315 (PS4, PS Vita) Fixed: Filename marker missing when using ATRAC9 or VAG format.