arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
Release Notes 2015.1.6
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2015.1.5 and version 2015.1.6.
|Note: Native support for OBB files on the Android platform was added in the sample Low-Level I/O code, by using the libzip open-source code. For more information or if you wish to remove any presence of the libzip code in your game, please refer to the Open Source Components in Wwise page in the SDK documentation.|
- WG-23513 (Android) Added native support in sample Low-Level I/O for OBB files.
- WG-29134 Added Reverb check box to enable/disable reverb section of Auro Headphones.
- WG-29089 Fixed: Remove button in remote connection history does not remove selected item.
- WG-29156 Fixed: Possible crash when right-clicking objects.
- WG-29161 Fixed: Successive allocation failures in the default memory pool can result in unbounded RTPC parameter updates.
- WG-29184 Fixed: (Xbox One) Stereo headsets not supported on Xbox One controllers.
- WG-29215 Fixed: (Windows) Forcing 5.1 on stereo devices results in bad noise with specific Realtek drivers.
- WG-29229 Fixed: Media Not Found when connecting to Wwise Authoring before plug-in media SoundBank is loaded.
- WG-29241 Fixed: (iOS) Audio defaults to mono if no headset is connected.
- WG-29251 Fixed: (iOS) Crash when changing audio configuration and switching apps.
- WG-29296 Fixed: "Non-cachable" streams may corrupt the stream manager cache, resulting in asserts and suboptimal cache usage.
WG-29302 Fixed: Importing SoundBank definition files with
-EffectSharesetfollowed by Structure or Media generates an error.
- WG-29365 Fixed: Wwise crashes when doing drag-and-drop of missing objects in SoundBank Log.
- WG-29385 Fixed: McDSP ML1 metering behaves differently from the original version.
- WG-29392 Fixed: (Windows) Wwise cuts audio from other applications if the audio device uses ASIO drivers.
- WG-29425 Fixed: (PS4) Support Social Screen Aux Output on PS4