arrow_right Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
Release Notes 2016.2.3
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2016.2.2 and version 2016.2.3.
- WG-30253 (Switch) Wwise now supports the Nintendo Switch console and its Opus sound encoding.
- WG-32545 (Windows) Motion support added for Xbox One triggers under Windows. The Xbox One Motion Triggers are now supported on UWP (Universal Windows Platform) applications on PC. Requires Windows 10 SDK 10.0.14393 to build.
- Switch SDK SDK version is 0.12.13.
- WG-30417 Fixed: SoundBank generation is very slow.
- WG-31200 Fixed: After changing States, the Mixing Desk doesn't display associated State Group parameter values.
- WG-32274 Fixed: Crash when no AkPlatformInitSettings.pJavaVM is set.
- WG-32551 Fixed: Slowdown on multi-selection when Multi Editor view is open.
- WG-32597 Fixed: Objects created at root in some tab delimited import scenarios.
- WG-32606 Fixed: Repeating the same object twice in a tab delimited import creates many copies.
- WG-32617 Fixed: Motion volume offset affects the HDR window.
- WG-32776 Fixed: Focus changes when multi-selecting.
- WG-32800 Fixed: FilePackager Sources Missing
- WG-32856 Fixed: Setting Wet or Dry Levels in the iZotope Hybrid Reverb's Front Stereo or Rear Stereo does not work.
- WG-32867 Fixed: Audio glitches when playing Blend Containers in continuous mode.
- WG-32934 Fixed: Wwise Authoring crashes when importing and localizing voices.