Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
Release Notes 2016.2.6
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2016.2.5 and version 2016.2.6.
- PS4 SDK: PS4 VSI integration minimal support is now Visual Studio 2015.
- Switch SDK: Updated SDK to 3.5.1.
- WG-34210 Fixed: Memory corruption when routing mono to LFE bus and 2D positioning with panner enabled.
- WG-34226 Fixed: Harmonizer Effect can generate illegal values in the audio signal under specific conditions.
- WG-34237 Fixed: (PS4) Memory corruption when remote connecting to game with a multi-channel compressor.
- WG-34284 Fixed: (Android) Division by zero on initialization on specific hardware (mobiistar, Nova, Play Spark).
- WG-34349 Fixed: (PS4) Assert after failing to create hardware instance.
- WG-34370 Fixed: (Xbox One) XMA unplayable if DecodeBank was previously used on the bank.
- WG-34376 Fixed: Crash in Multi-Editor view while editing Wwise values.
- WG-34378 Fixed: Null memory access crash report in the Game Object Profiler.
- WG-34504 Fixed: Rare crash when unloading banks when using sample accurate transitions and media was duplicated across multiple banks.
UnloadBanksometimes return wrong error code when
AK::InitSettings::bUseSoundBankMgrThreadwas set to
WG-34648 Fixed: Possible crash in
CAkLimiter::Remove()when running out of memory.
- WG-34973 Fixed: (PS4) Memory leak in motion.
- WG-35086 Fixed: (iOS 11) AAC decoder failure.
- WG-35245 Fixed: (Android) Crankcase REV doesn't work in Unity on Android.