Table of Contents
Wwise SDK 2018.1.11
The following sections list and describe the changes to Wwise between version 2017.1.1 and version 2017.1.2. For earlier versions, please refer to Previous Release Notes. If using the online help, you can also choose a different Wwise version from the list on top of the table of contents column.
- WG-33811 Fixed: Muting and soloing of aux busses does not work as expected for a number of dynamic routing scenarios.
- WG-34217 Fixed: Issues related to RTPC on output bus paramters.
- WG-34289 Fixed: A mixer plug-in with mixing child busses could lead to differences in the generated Init.bnk when nothing changed in the project.
- WG-34317 Fixed: (PS4) There is ATRAC9 alignment even if bank does not contain ATRAC9.
- WG-34396 Fixed: Tab Delimited Import and WAAPI import creates duplicate entries.
- WG-34501 Fixed: Error in generated SoundBanks with large State Groups.
- WG-34504 Fixed: Rare crash when unloading banks when using sample accurate transitions and media was duplicated across multiple banks.
WG-34509 Fixed: (Spatial Audio)
SetEmitterPositioncorrupts virtual position data, possibly resulting in a crash.
- WG-34512 Fixed: Invalid File Header error when loop points are reversed.
- WG-34540 Fixed: (WAAPI) Wwise can crash when request is over 4,096 bytes.
- WG-34542 Fixed: (PS4) Crash on shutdown if two output devices are active.
WG-34545 Fixed: (WAAPI) Switch Container assignation, Event creation, and Dialogue Event creation are not possible when using
- WG-34551 Fixed: Live mixing with States on busses does not work on project load.
WG-34577 Fixed: (Switch) Missing initialized thread status verification in
- WG-34593 Fixed: Rare Wwise Authoring freeze when converting audio files in a project using HDR.
- WG-34597 Fixed: Texture parameters not updating while a sound is playing.
- WG-34603 Fixed: Crash when importing and playing a WAV file generated with IBM Text-To-Speech.
- WG-34607 Fixed: Rare crash when pressing Ctrl+X in the Event Viewer pane.
- WG-34608 Fixed: Crash when saving a Music Track preset.
- WG-34612 Fixed: (Spatial Audio) Co-planar triangles are able to occlude one another when calculating reflection paths.
- WG-34617 Fixed: Open in External Editor does not work as expected on macOS.
- WG-34634 Fixed: Rare corrupted undo stack after undoing then redoing Dialogue Event creation.
- WG-34637 Fixed: Music Editor ruler text is truncated on a high-DPI monitor.
- WG-34641 Fixed: Failure to migrate old Wwise project where language-specific source exclusion has been used.
UnloadBanksometimes returns wrong error code when
AK::InitSettings::bUseSoundBankMgrThreadwas set to
WG-34647 Fixed: CopyStreamedFiles: assert when using the
-includedFilesInBanksoption with Zero Latency media.
TrimEndoptions returned the same subscription ID.
- WG-34708 Fixed: The delay between the direct sound and first order reflection on a very close wall is unreasonably long.
- WG-34716 Fixed: The Acoustic Texture Editor should not have an RTPC tab.
- WG-34727 Fixed: Rare crash when soloing a reflection.
- WG-34774 Fixed: RTPC on bus pitch applied to interactive music.
- WG-34793 Fixed: Wwise Reflect's delay lines don't update delay correctly.
- See also